Monish Photography   about me | journal | shop | books | photostream | contact me  

Furs Fins And Feathers Agumbe Article

HOME

 

Very happy to say that few pictures from my Agumbe Rainforest Expedition with Amogh has been published in the Magazine -'Furs Fins & Feathers' January 2011 Edition. Few quotes attributed to me are also present. Attaching the scanned version of the article, hope you like it.

(The embedded PDF works well on Firefox, if you still face issues view it here)

 

The Original Article with complete set of photographs and video - here

 

 

PDF Document

My Article - Furs Fins & Feathers Magazine

The Link of the pdf download is here

 

The entire Agumbe Rainforest Trip Report with pictures and video is here

 

Happy New Year 2011.

The original Agumbe Article with complete set of photographs and video - here

Cheers,

Monish

 

© Monish Matthias. All rights reserved | monish.matthias@gmail.com | +91 9900111553 | RSS Feed | Guest Book | Flash Website | Tweets